Смяна на валута
Основни месечни разходи за живот
Отдаване под наем в общ апартамент205
Дял на комуналните услуги16
Абонамент за интернет41
Примерни разходи за начина на живот
Комбо за бързо хранене6
Билет за кино6
Чаша местна бира2
Учете в Еквадор
Study Visa (Visa 12-V) - non-resident visa, both for students of any level coming to study in Ecuador, and extends also to their family members (married partner and any children).
Какъв тип Visa се нуждаете?
Име на виза
Study Visa (Visa 12-V)
Цена и валута
The student visa fees depend on your citizenship. The fees for the application may be around 50$, and 100$ for the visa. The fees may be subject to change.
Citizens from Colombia, Spain or Paraguay will need to pay only $30 for the visa application, thanks to a bilateral agreement exempting them from paying the visa fee.
Кой може да кандидатства за виза?
Most nationalities will receive a tourist card upon entering Ecuador, which will be good for up to 90 days. If your study program is longer than 90 days, you will need to apply for a Visa 12-V.
You will need to show that your studies will be for at least six months within a consecutive period of one year.
Note: If you enter Ecuador with a tourist visa (12-X), you cannot subsequently apply for any other kind of visa in the country. You must return to your country of origin to apply for a non-tourist visa.
Къде можете да направите заявлението?
Embassy /consulate of Ecuador
You will need to apply at your nearest embassy /consulate of Ecuador.
Как да направите заявлението?
You should confirm all information before travels with the Ecuadorian Embassy or Consulate in your own country. Requisites vary significantly by country.
Typical requirements for a student visa to Ecuador include:
- A written request signed by the applicant, or their legal representative in case of minors, addressed to the Ecuadorian Foreign Service Officer nearest to the place of residence of the applicant.
- A completed Visa Application Form. To print the form, go to https://www.cancilleria.gob.ec/.
- 2 passport-size color photographs with white background.
- Passport valid for at least six months, showing valid entry into Ecuador, and one photocopy.
- Registration or admission certificate from a recognized Ecuadorian educational facility. Applicants must show proof that the course will last at least six consecutive months within one year.
- Applicants must show proof that they have taken out a loan from a domestic or foreign institution to cover their living expenses, or that they have made a deposit in a domestic or international bank in Ecuador for at least $ 1,000 for the school, from which they may withdraw funds on a monthly basis to cover living expenses.
- Doctor’s certificate and HIV test, indicating that the person does not have any communicable diseases
- Police certificate indicating that there is no record (criminal) for the applicant.
Кога трябва да кандидатствате?
The student visa to Ecuador is valid for a minimum of 6 months and needs to be renewed after a year.
The 12-V Visa is not renewable if the student fails the course.
Време за обработка
Възможности за работа
You are allowed to work in Ecuador as a student.
Часове на седмица
Защо имате нужда от този вид виза?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Universidad Espiritu Santo
- Tecnológico de Monterrey - ITESM
- IES Abroad
- IMF Smart Education Ecuador
- Technical University From Loja
- Guayaquil Business Technological University (UTEG Universidad Tecnológica Empresarial de Guayaquil)
- State University of Milagro
- SIT Graduate Institute
- VIU - Universidad Internacional de Valencia